Hello from the U.S.A.

Tu możesz się przedstawić / Welcome introduce Yourself / Hier kann man sich vorstellen .

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

Tracysw
Czołgista / Tankman

Hello from the U.S.A.

Post autor: Tracysw » 06 października 2010, 18:30

Hello All,

I hope this finds you all doing well. I am a plastic modeller but I have seen these paper kits advertised and some built up and I must say they are quite amazing. I have a couple of 1/25 scale tamiya kits awaiting construction when I have the opportunity to do so. I've been modelling off and on for the past 45 years and thanks to this forum and the associated website I have more stuff to keep my interest. :lol:
I would like to build a 1/25th KV-1 as my first paper or paper and plastic kit. I had started one a few years ago but life got in the way, hopefully I can start and complete one here this upcoming year.
Also I believe that you guys running this site should be commended on your efforts and all the work you put into this forum and site. Not many people would be so thoughtful as to enable so many people to come together using the multiple translations and help. Thank you for all your efforts.

Tracy

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 06 października 2010, 18:51

Welcome on the board Tracy.
Great to see next ,full active modelers with us.
I love to combine paper-card and plastic techniques together,and You should do the same way during KV1 project . Lets start with relation and we for sure help You.
Which one kv You chooose from Modelik or Answer .In my opinion take Answer and base on Andrew -PX48 relation.
Welcome again.
P.S Hope to see Your plastic models as fas as possible too, because now You have lost of accessories to 1-25 scale.
Zapraszam do sklepu/Welcome to the shop !
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
KAT
Forum Moderator

Post autor: KAT » 06 października 2010, 19:10

Welcome! It's nice that you decided to build a model with cardboard. If you have any problems, then write immediately, if only we could, we'll help :)
Obrazek

loadmat
Czołgista / Tankman

Post autor: loadmat » 30 marca 2011, 22:15

Tracy - I am from the U.S. too - Idaho. I was a plastic modeler, still have about 50 kits. I was introduced to cardstock models during my military days flying joint NATO ops. in Europe. This is a great website and hobby. Conversions are really simple in cardstock - sissors, cardstock & good ref. material is all ya need - then let your imagination run wild - inexpensive too :-D
Gregor
Gregor

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Powitanie / Welcome / Ausstellung”