Uwaga!
W związku ze zmianą silnika forum konieczny jest reset haseł użytkowników. Prosimy o skorzystanie z funkcji "Zapomniałem hasła". W razie problemów skontaktujcie się z administratorami.

Attention!
Due to forum engine switch it is necessary to reset user passwords. Please use "Forgot password" function. In case of problems please contact administrators.

Beachtung!
Aufgrund des forum engine switch müssen die Benutzerpasswörter zurückgesetzt werden. Bitte benutzen Sie die Funktion "Passwort vergessen". Bei Problemen wenden Sie sich bitte an die Administratoren.

Panzer II 1-24 scale / Tasca and RC conversion in progress

Pytania, Technika / Technics, Questions, etc / Fragen, Techniken, etc

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

rva1945
Czołgista / Tankman

Panzer II 1-24 scale / Tasca and RC conversion in progress

Post autor: rva1945 » 07 lipca 2011, 13:34

Ostatnio zmieniony 07 lipca 2011, 14:00 przez rva1945, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 07 lipca 2011, 20:58

The progress looks impressive , but will be Your relation as maximum pics, a minimum of words ?Could You explain us more ,step by step ?
I'm interested in this white mass , for fixing the working elements and stabilizing bearings .
Zapraszam do sklepu/Welcome to the shop !
Obrazek

rva1945
Czołgista / Tankman

Post autor: rva1945 » 07 lipca 2011, 21:05

PITERPANZER pisze:The progress looks impressive , but will be Your relation as maximum pics, a minimum of words ?Could You explain us more ,step by step ?
I'm interested in this white mass , for fixing the working elements and stabilizing bearings .
Well I was thinking about explaining it all once I finish the project.

But, if you need some details in advance...

The white mess is a white epoxy cream (two components mixed at 50% ratio). Very effective, it sticks to everything (inlcuding plastics and fingers). As the loads are high there, I not only soldered the ball bearing holders but also glued them.

The little beast has 6 ball bearings: two at the rear for the track tensioner wheels and for for the transmission, two for each bevel gear (cone shaped gears).

The motor-and-gearbox sets come from the copier industry, but they can be purchased from robotics sites.

Regards,
Robert

rva1945
Czołgista / Tankman

UPDATE 2011-08-01

Post autor: rva1945 » 03 sierpnia 2011, 15:00

PITERPANZER pisze:The progress looks impressive , but will be Your relation as maximum pics, a minimum of words ?Could You explain us more ,step by step ?
Transmission completed:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1054037954 ... a3q3pSp5gE

Regards,
Robert

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Relacje z budowy / Construction report / Bauberichte”