II wojny swiatowej w skali 1 - 25/ 1-25 SCALE ARMOR FORUM

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chat

Previous topic :: Next topic
Jagdpanther G / Academy /
DaneBramage 
Czołgista / Tankman

Posted: 24 September 2011, 21:17   Jagdpanther G / Academy /

My first time to use PE grills. Aber is excellent I use nothing else.

Last edited by PITERPANZER on 24 September 2011, 22:40; edited 1 time in total  

PITERPANZER 
Site Admin

Posted: 24 September 2011, 23:18   

Hi!
I know Your model from another forum , but which one I don`t remember.
Maybe Fine Scale Modelers ?
Mostly the same comments like on panther . Internal road wheels and idler need metalizer, camo some wash and weathering .
Decals emblem base on historical pics or is a occasional ?

DaneBramage 
Czołgista / Tankman

Posted: 25 September 2011, 07:02   

Thank You for your Critique PiterPanzer. Your opinion is very important to me. I love your work!!! I think you are on Jenny's forum or Armchair General I post there most. I don't think I have posted these pics on FSM although My friend Luft Tiger's work has been in their magazine!!!

This tank is a fictitious tank like the Panther G. I an working up to weathering on the tanks. I started back building models two years ago after not building models for 17 years. I am in a self made "Modeling School" My very first build was a little over a year and a half ago. Tamiya 1:25 T-34/85. It is not good enough to show here in a Polish forum!!! Especially since the Russian slogan I hand painted on the tank is with the incorrect grammar!!!LOL!!

This was my second tank. The Panther G Spat was my third. I have been building my skills with each model. Each model I add a skill into the build. This is my method. The objective is to get to award winning skill within two more years. Recently I am building aircraft which is something I haven't ever made a complete model of with paint on the inside. Next step is a metallic jet. I will soon begin to experiment with weathering and then to diorama. I am working on figures parallel to all kits but I am not ready to show them. In the USA we have a saying "There is a method to my madness." In different words- I have a plan and everything is working according to the plan--so far.LOL!!

I am also a sober alcoholic who goes to Alcoholics Anonymous and I will have five years sober in February. Now that I am not spending money on Beer and liquor, I buy models and the supplies :)

Any friends who want to email me:

jagdpanther007@gmail.com

Thanks John (DaneBramage)

PITERPANZER 
Site Admin

Posted: 25 September 2011, 11:10   

John the same way we go .
If You look my models and on the metamorfosis You find clean models (fabrigue) ,after some weathering and then wash ,mud etc .
I dream about decals to 1-25 scale models and I have done first step. I got at home dacals to polish T34 ,most tanks and all different variants from `42 76mm gun 112 Zavod. across 43 76mm hexagonal turret to 85mm gun 44 model from 183 Zav.
If You decide repaint Your T34 just write to me. During vacation I offered 2 decals kits free for everyone who buys something in forum`s shop .

DaneBramage 
Czołgista / Tankman

Posted: 25 September 2011, 20:04   

Make more 1:25/ 1:24 decals great idea I would buy some. German maybe Tank Guards 6th for Kursk. Academy Decals are terrible for the 1:25 tanks (1:48 P-47 too). The cross on the rear storage bin on Jagdpanther tears like toilet paper... I was ANGRY!!!!! :evil:

Reply to topic