Uwaga!
W związku ze zmianą silnika forum konieczny jest reset haseł użytkowników. Prosimy o skorzystanie z funkcji "Zapomniałem hasła". W razie problemów skontaktujcie się z administratorami.

Attention!
Due to forum engine switch it is necessary to reset user passwords. Please use "Forgot password" function. In case of problems please contact administrators.

Beachtung!
Aufgrund des forum engine switch müssen die Benutzerpasswörter zurückgesetzt werden. Bitte benutzen Sie die Funktion "Passwort vergessen". Bei Problemen wenden Sie sich bitte an die Administratoren.

Wittmann & Woll

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

happylappy
Czołgista / Tankman

Wittmann & Woll

Post autor: happylappy » 05 października 2012, 08:12

:flag_gb: Hi all,

I present for your comments my first attempt at figure modelling. A small diorama representing Michael Witttman & Balthasar Woll in Normandy, July 1944.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Regards the figures they are from the 1:25 tankercraft series ( I know you have some too Piotr, I've seen your name in the emails! ). Woll should be wearing a Knights Cross, but the figure came without one and I couldn't figure out a way to make one. Maybe he left it at home that morning........

Obrazek

I painted in Enamels, and shaded with oils. I just picked out colours that look right to my eye for the Panzertruppen '44 pea-dot camo. There seems to be a lot of contention on line as to what the colours actually are.

Obrazek

I picked a pose for the two characters seen in a very well known photo of them (I have included it below for a comparison). I need to work on my photography, it sucks!.

Obrazek Obrazek

Happy modeling & Hals- und Beinbruch

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Galerie gotowych figurek / Gallery / Galerie”