Jagdtiger / Bandai Conversion / Germany '45

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

happylappy
Czołgista / Tankman

Jagdtiger / Bandai Conversion / Germany '45

Post autor: happylappy » 01 lutego 2014, 23:05

:flag_gb: Greetings All. For your comments I post photos of my recent completed work - A conversion of Bandai's King Tiger to a Jagdtiger.

Construction & finishing details for this build are available in this thread: http://www.1-25saf.com/viewtopic.php?t=1250&start=0

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

THE HUNTERS !

Obrazek

Happy Modelling!

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 15 lutego 2014, 14:55

Hello!
I would like to say, that Your relation will be inspiration for me.
Jagi looks great. Thank for the step by step relation. That the plaease to read it.
What` s now?
Zapraszam do sklepu/Welcome to the shop !
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Tommy T.B.
Czołgista / Tankman

Post autor: Tommy T.B. » 15 lutego 2014, 19:57

Hello :honoring:
I'm sorry that I am writing this so late, but I was absent (military exercises).
I will repeat it again. I congratulate you on the wonderful model and I look forward to further your model.
You can tell us your secret of how the vehicle will be next time ?

Yours sincerely
Tommy ;)

P. S. Since you have such a pretty collection of Jagdpanther and Jagdtiger, it might next be Jagdpanzer E-100? What do you think ;) ?

happylappy
Czołgista / Tankman

Post autor: happylappy » 15 lutego 2014, 23:09

Hello Piotr & Tommy

Thank you for your encouraging words. Hopefully my step-by-step will help others model more 1:25 armour.

The secret? Yes, I am currently building the re-issue 1:25 Tamiya Panther A. I am at the oil paint filtering stage, so maybe it will be ready in a month or two. Also I am painting two figures (1 Tankercraft, 1 Model-Cellar) winter figures for a small diorama.

After that I am taking a break from armour to build a 1:24 Airfix ME-109. My next armour build will probably be a late Tiger-I with steel rimmed roadwheels. And for the next hunter? I like your suggestion Tommy and I will think about the E-100, but I am planning to convert the Tasca 1/24 Pz II into a Marder-II (Pak75 auf PzII)

I will post photos when I am done.

Happy modelling all.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Galerie gotowych modeli / Gallery / Galerie”