Uwaga!
W związku ze zmianą silnika forum konieczny jest reset haseł użytkowników. Prosimy o skorzystanie z funkcji "Zapomniałem hasła". W razie problemów skontaktujcie się z administratorami.

Attention!
Due to forum engine switch it is necessary to reset user passwords. Please use "Forgot password" function. In case of problems please contact administrators.

Beachtung!
Aufgrund des forum engine switch müssen die Benutzerpasswörter zurückgesetzt werden. Bitte benutzen Sie die Funktion "Passwort vergessen". Bei Problemen wenden Sie sich bitte an die Administratoren.

Tiger I, N221, middle version/Tamiya+scratch/ 101SS sPzAbt

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

cottbus
Czołgista / Tankman

Tiger I, N221, middle version/Tamiya+scratch/ 101SS sPzAbt

Post autor: cottbus » 26 lutego 2015, 22:36

This tiger was converted to mid production, cause I wanted to try zimmerit coating, my first attempt, disspointed as it's over scale, panicked as the zimmitrite putty was drying to fast. The figures are Tamiya heads and hands built on wire armatures. Going to reduce the gunners sight some day. Varied their uniforms, commander wearing u boot leathers, loader/driver in cammo overalls. Simplefied turret interior, with gun counter balance next to commander.
Exterior paint work too dark. Built this model 2006, going to try and lighten colour a little.

Obrazek
Obrazek Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony 27 lutego 2015, 18:17 przez cottbus, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 26 lutego 2015, 23:10

At first , I`m so happy to persuade You to come onto the forum.
I like Your models and You show us how many You achieve work on this old Tamiya`s models. Now I can promide You will be easier, because we with Michael give You more resin accessories to conversion.Especially Figures are very impressive for me, but all tiger looks good too.
Zapraszam do sklepu/Welcome to the shop !
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 28 lutego 2015, 19:39

I don`t know from where, but i `ve found in my PC this picture.
Do you have more in bigger size?
Załączniki
16415_814_t.jpg
16415_814_t.jpg (5 KiB) Przejrzano 7897 razy
16415_813.jpg
Obrazek

cottbus
Czołgista / Tankman

tiger 221

Post autor: cottbus » 28 lutego 2015, 21:03

that was an old image my friend took and sent to emodels.

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 28 lutego 2015, 21:07

Well, now when You are in, You have only one way- new session for your models , hahahahaha :mrgreen: :razz:
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 lutego 2015, 21:11 przez PITERPANZER, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Galerie gotowych modeli / Gallery / Galerie”