Deleted Posts !

Masz problem z zarejestrowaniem się do FORUM /
Registration problem - send us e-mail when you have problem / Mit der Registierung Problemen

Moderatorzy: Tommy T.B., mrafalsk

Awatar użytkownika
casspir
Czołgista / Tankman
Kontakt:

Deleted Posts !

Post autor: casspir » 07 kwietnia 2007, 14:47

Obviously my modelling skills/level is not up to the levels accepted by this forum as my previous posts have been deleted.
Well - DO NOT INVITE OTHER MODELLERS (NON-POLISH SPEAKING) ONTO A SITE IF THEIR POSTS ARE GOING TO BE DELETED.
Dispite some very talented modellers frequenting this site, I for one will not be subjected to this CENSORSHIP and will probably be advising others to question the authority imposed.
"The Best Things In Life Are Self Made"

Awatar użytkownika
PITERPANZER
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Post autor: PITERPANZER » 07 kwietnia 2007, 15:16

Dear Casspir!
I must as fast as possible to apologize You.Nobody deleted Your post and nobody intends.Probably during transfer we lost some dates,but old forum exist,but is unvisiable.When Adam -MrL,who is doing this transfer will back after Easter we do everything ,to came back Your great reports.I have been proud that You joint with us ,and wait You will continue.For sure we have problems with log in(don`t know why must every time) and with second page of Berni built report.The same problem is with private galleries.This forum has about 300 functions and we are looking for the best,optimal configuration.Again I`m very sorry,Im site admin ,but I `m not programist,and have to wait Adam`s help.Send best Easter wishes sad Piter :oops:
Zapraszam do sklepu/Welcome to the shop !
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ważne informacje / Important infos / Wichtige Nachrichten ”